The Road is gathering on Sunday mornings. We will continue to observe social distancing and will not have Sunday School or Nursery for now.
As we gather, we will maintain the following:
- The Worship Service will be at 10:30 AM. Please maintain physical distancing. The chairs will be set up appropriately. The Worship Team will also be set up to maintain some distancing as well.
- We will not be serving food or coffee. If you want to bring your own coffee that is fine.
- We will not have Sunday School for the time being.
- The setup committee does not need to meet at The Cotillion until 9 AM.
- When we serve the Lord’s Supper some precautions will be taken.
- We will not have any Nursery at first just as a precaution.
Love in Christ,
The Road is a God-centered church in Blue Springs, Missouri that meets every week to worship the Almighty, Triune God of the universe.
We are cultivating deep, Christ exalting relationships in order to fulfill the “one-anothers” of the Bible in each other’s lives and that we might fulfill the words of Jesus in John 13:35.
“By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:35)
We serve our community with acts of love and service. We want them to know that we love them, because Christ first loved us.
The Road Kids
Kingdom Builders is our Wednesday night gathering for children.
Kingdom Builders has been canceled for the rest of Spring 2020
Parents: Please begin dropping kids off at about 6:50 p.m.
You’ve found it! Just like on Sunday morning, the Connect Table is where you get all your information about the the announcements from the front. You’ll also find our church calendar here.
The Road Global Outreach
The Road wants the whole world to know and love Jesus Christ. Therefore, we take short-term trips for the sake of the gospel and support people who live and work in cross-cultural settings for the sake of the gospel. If you want to find out what God is doing through The Road Global Outreach, you will find it here.
The Road Local Outreach
We love the community around us with the love that Christ has for them. Because of this, we serve our community in Christ-exalting ways, as God gives us opportunity, in order to help make his love real to those who need it. Our local ministry focuses on teaching the Word of God and serving those who are in need with practical help.
“It is the value of the man on the cross that makes the sacrifice for our sin sufficient.”
(Pastor Charles, Easter 2015)
The Road Mailing Address: