Dear Church Family,
For the past two years, November has been set aside as a time of special corporate prayer. Throughout the month, you have been asked to sign up for a day or two, and on that particular day, lead our whole church family in intercession. This November the Scripture passage to meditate on is Psalm 16. The next two Sundays, there will be a sign-up sheet on the Opportunity Table. Please sign up. The bulleted points below are a good place to begin your intercession. These points will be available for you on the Opportunity Table as well. Thank you for the prayer support.
Love in Christ,
Throughout the month, but particularly on the day/s you signed up, please focus on and pray for the following:
- That the Lord would enlarge your own understanding of who He is and deepen your delight in his people, the saints.
- That the Lord would lead us away from the idolatries of this age and strengthen our resolve to follow him.
- That the Lord would lead us, in our whole being, to rejoice in Jesus Christ, the holy one of God whose body did not see corruption and that this resurrection promise would be shared by us to others.
- That we would grow in our trust of the Sovereign God who: 1) holds our lot; 2) determines where the lines fall; 3) grants us a beautiful inheritance; and 4) gives us his counsel.
- That the Lord would send our church family into times of refreshing, an extended revival which would result in a multi-generational impact.
- That the elders would experience the leading of the Lord regarding the formulation of ten-year goals and that God would be glorified in the next season of The Road’s ministry.